Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Aramis Thorn for Kids – Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Since my Grandsons are learning to read I thought I should address some of their interests.  Over the weekend my eldest Grandson asked if he could read my blog during free time at school.  I explained that it might not be appropriate for kids at school but that I would put together something once a week for kids.  This page is the beginning of fulfilling that promise.

I promise to keep the content kid friendly and clean.  I will address the thinking that I hear my Grandsons pondering.  Join with me as we walk with children on our journey and let them lead the conversation.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment