Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday Morning Breakfast

Greetings Dear Reader,

When my sons were wee lads I used to make them pancakes on Saturday morning.  They would watch cartoons whilst I cooked.  We almost always had a friend or two over to share them with us. 

Today I am taking my Children and my Grandsons to my favorite diner.  They will have Mickey Mouse Pancakes for sure.  What do you like for Saturday morning breakfast?  Write to me below and tell me your answers. (ask Mom, Dad, or your Teacher if it is OK first.)

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment