Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Taco Tuesdays

Greetings Dear Reader,

I really like tacos.  I have a friend who likes them so much she gets tacos every Tuesday.  She even has taco shirts.  Some people have even made songs like “Raining Tacos”.

My favorite taco restaurant has inexpensive tacos on Taco Tuesday every week.  Sometimes I go there with my friends and we eat lost of tacos.  When I took my Grandsons, we had lots of fun.  We ate so many tacos it was like it WAS raining tacos.  

Do you like tacos?  What is your favorite food?  What should we have for the other days? Write to me below and tell me your answers. (ask Mom, Dad, or your Teacher if it is OK first.)

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment